Pink Fire Pointer






















NYC Travel Dates 

SEE YOU AT DARE DEVIL!

Attention to anybody seeking an appointment with me. These are my pending dates that I should be in NYC. These dates do not reflect the days I will be working at Dare Devil. I am working primarily by appointment and would prefer to arrange in person consultations. These days merely represent the days I will physically be in NYC and or out of San Diego. If you wish to get tattooed by me you must call me to arrange an consultation. The only way to ensure an appointment is to call me at 619 307 9433 and to set up a time for us to meet. You may email me at arebirt@yahoo.com, but the phone is the fastest way to get in contact with me.

Thank you,

TER
________________


June 23rd - July 1st

July 20th - July 30th

Aug 24th - Sept 3rd

Sep 21st - Sept 30th

Oct 20th - October 31st

Nov 23rd - Dec 4th

Dec 21- Dec 31st

----------------------------